Upon successful completion of one of our DBPR-Approved Examinations, the contractor will receive a Certificate of Competency and automatic 2-year membership into the ACICP.
To Sign Up for an Exam click on a link below!
To Register for an exam online (For HPI, BCT, BCA):
- Click on the link above for your specific trade
- Create an account on our Moodle educational software
- Pay your Registration Fee
- Gain Access to the Registration Web Page on Moodle
- Provide Proof of completion of a DBPR-Approved Pre-licensure Course
- Wait for Approval in order to schedule the online proctored exam through ProctorU
- Make sure you have all the required materials for your exam - Webcam, Microphone, Recommended Reference Books
- Once approved, you may take your 2-hour, 100-question ACICP examination with an Online Proctor at your scheduled time
To Register for a Pencil & Paper exam (For SST, RWT, BDT):
- Examinations for these trades are offered in-person, on-site with your pre-licensure course instructor as proctor